Re: [higgins-dev] List of specific jar depedency filesforJNDIContextProvider

Yeah, I was under the impression that you wanted to direct people to a specific build number as well, which is why I think the ftp links work well...  In time, the downloads page might scroll the 0.2.304 versions off, but they will always be available via the ftp link.

>>> "Tom Doman" <TDoman@xxxxxxxxxx> 3/1/07 2:36 PM >>>
I wasn't sure, especially for the Bandit and Open XDAS stuff that I wanted to imply a specific
build was required.  However, I'm happy to follow the consensus and\or what other component
owners are doing on their dependency pages.

Tom

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 03/01/07 2:25 PM >>>
Would it be better to put specific links to the exact jar files? Like:
ftp://forgeftp.novell.com//bandit/BanditUtils/development/binaries/all-java/bandit-config-0.2.304.jar
ftp://forgeftp.novell.com//bandit/BanditUtils/development/binaries/all-java/bandit-jndi-0.2.304.jar
ftp://forgeftp.novell.com//bandit/BanditUtils/development/binaries/all-java/bandit-misc-0.2.304.jar

>>> "Tom Doman" <TDoman@xxxxxxxxxx> 3/1/07 2:15 PM >>>
Indeed it is Paula, I meant to do so on the dependency page but forgot.
I've added more information to that page here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/JNDI_Context_Provider_Dependencies

Tom

>>> Paula K Austel <pka@xxxxxxxxxx> 03/01/07 12:29 PM >>>
The page that lists dependencies for the JNDI Context Provider only
includes a "downloads" link and does not specify the names of the jar
files needed. This is particularly confusing when trying to figure out
what to download for Bandit. Is it possible to include the names of the
jar files that are needed?