Re: [higgins-dev] List of specific jar depedency files for JNDI ContextProvider

Indeed it is Paula, I meant to do so on the dependency page but forgot.
I've added more information to that page here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/JNDI_Context_Provider_Dependencies

Tom

>>> Paula K Austel <pka@xxxxxxxxxx> 03/01/07 12:29 PM >>>
The page that lists dependencies for the JNDI Context Provider only
includes a "downloads" link and does not specify the names of the jar
files needed. This is particularly confusing when trying to figure out
what to download for Bandit. Is it possible to include the names of the
jar files that are needed?

Paula K. Austel
Web Services Security
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center