Re: [higgins-dev] IdASRegistry as Singleton?

I agree.  And beyond this, we've been thinking that it should also produce ContextFactories as singleton's as well.  In respect to our ongoing registry discussions, it would actually hold a map where the key is an identifier (which represents a factory+factoryConfig), and the value would be the factory.

Also, I wonder if this class should even be called a "registry".  It feels more like a factory producer to me.

Jim

>>> Michael McIntosh <mikemci@xxxxxxxxxx> 2/22/07 6:14 PM >>>
Can we make the IdASRegistry a singleton by creating a getInstance method?
Can anyone think of any reason why we'd want more than one IdASRegistry
instance?

Thanks,
Mike