[higgins-dev] Build Java versions

One thing that we recently discovered was related to the build
inconsistency issue.
I am using IBM Java, not by choice but by edict. Most everyone else is
using the other Java.
The JRE with IBM Java contains some classes that are apparantly not in the
other Java JRE (for instance those in xercesImpl-2.6.2.jar).
Therefore, from time to time I'll need help from someone with the lessor
Java ;-) to tell me what additional jars are needed, and I need to stop
deleting jars from the dependency list just because I don't need them.

Thanks,
Mike

Back to the top