RE: [higgins-dev] Changes to IdAS.model utility package

Actually, we discussed this in the F2F; I should have been more clear. The
concept is this: the consumer who wishes to know about a given attribute
instance A (e.g. http://example.com/email) has to: (a) find the containing
IContext of the object (e.g. Digital Subject) that has A, (b) pass BOTH the
Attribute type URI AND the IContext instance to the IdAS.model utility
package. You are correct that the utility package must first search for
local, context-dependent metadata about A from IContext, but if it can't
find any then it can attempt to do a GET on A to read a global metadata
description document that is in HOWL format (HOWL = OWL that imports
higgins.owl).

-Paul