Re: [higgins-dev] Thanks - STS up and running

Will this be the Bandit STS ?

Inactive hide details for "Pat Felsted" <PFELSTED@xxxxxxxxxx>"Pat Felsted" <PFELSTED@xxxxxxxxxx>

          "Pat Felsted" <PFELSTED@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          02/01/2007 08:11 PM

          Please respond to
          "Higgins \(Trust Framework\) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[higgins-dev] Thanks - STS up and running

Thanks to everyone who has worked so hard to get the STS in working order again. We will be showing this at RSA next week so it is much appreciated. BTW, I have tested it against Kim Cameron's blog and Pamela Dingle's Wordpress plugin and it is working great. The single sign for I-Cards is especially impressive.

Thanks!
higgins-dev mailing list
higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx