[higgins-dev] STS Build Instruction Notes

Mike,

Mostly, my notes came down to dependencies, actualizing the instructions, and creating a single psf file to get started.  I haven't tried an ant build yet and there may be more notes there.  Also, do we have deployment instructions?  That'll be next for me.

1. We need an all encompassing psf file which gets all of the required STS components at once.
2. Complete the STS dependencies page so we know where to go to get the dependant jars and the correct versions.  Not all dependencies are listed.  What other jars do we need and how do we get them?
3. Actualize the instructions page.
4. Where do the dependant jars belong in the file system?
5. Easier ways to get dependant jars for any higgins project?  Is that what Orbit is for?

Tom

Back to the top