From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Doman
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 10:44 AM
To: higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [higgins-dev] STS Build Instruction Notes

Mike,

Mostly, my notes came down to dependencies, actualizing the
instructions, and creating a single psf file to get started.  I haven't
tried an ant build yet and there may be more notes there.  Also, do we
have deployment instructions?  That'll be next for me.

1. We need an all encompassing psf file which gets all of the required
STS components at once.
2. Complete the STS dependencies page so we know where to go to get the
dependant jars and the correct versions.  Not all dependencies are
listed.  What other jars do we need and how do we get them?
3. Actualize the instructions page.
4. Where do the dependant jars belong in the file system?
5. Easier ways to get dependant jars for any higgins project?  Is that
what Orbit is for?

Tom