Re[4]: [higgins-dev] Display and schema information in IdAS API

Yes, it is the main reason why I'm proposing these extension.

Generally speaking I agree with Tom and Jim that it would be better to
have the model interfaces extend IHasMetadata. On the API level it
would be a simplest but elegant solution for all use cases we have now
(display data I'm worry about could be just a special case of
metadata) but I don't think it would be easy on the schema level.

Valery.