RE: [higgins-dev] general Registry thoughts

Greg -

I like the usage of the Jakarta Commons Configuration and wonder if we
couldn't mitigate the problems you mentioned while still using the core
support.  Also, I think it would be worth wild discussing an event model
that the configuration system could support which would allow clients to
register for notification of changes.

Jeff