higgins-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
January 11, 07
18:18 [higgins-dev] Use Case for Self Issued Token as User Credential Daniel Sanders
17:29 [higgins-dev] Nightly IdAS Javadoc Jim Sermersheim
16:37 RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins face-to-face meeting in Provo January 24-26 Pat Felsted
15:31 RE: [higgins-dev] Getting a security token on behalf of another party Anthony Nadalin
15:09 RE: [higgins-dev] Getting a security token on behalf of another party George Stanchev
14:08 RE: [higgins-dev] Getting a security token on behalf of another party Anthony Nadalin
12:46 Re: [higgins-dev] Where should Javadoc go? Jim Sermersheim
12:24 Re: FW: [higgins-dev] general Registry thoughts Valery Kokhan
12:22 Re: FW: [higgins-dev] general Registry thoughts Valery Kokhan
03:11 RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins face-to-face meeting in Provo January 24-26 Paul Trevithick
03:10 [higgins-dev] Where should Javadoc go? Paul Trevithick
January 10, 07
22:17 RE: [higgins-dev] Making progress on higgins.eclipse.org Anthony Nadalin
21:26 Re: [higgins-dev] Two proposed IdAS changes Anthony Nadalin
19:24 Re: [higgins-dev] Two proposed IdAS changes Jim Sermersheim
18:12 Re: [higgins-dev] Two proposed IdAS changes Jim Sermersheim
17:00 Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins face-to-face meeting in Provo January 24-26 Anthony Nadalin
16:55 Re: [higgins-dev] Two proposed IdAS changes Tom Doman
16:50 Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins face-to-face meeting in Provo January 24-26 Tom Doman
16:44 Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins face-to-face meeting in Provo January 24-26 Jim Sermersheim
16:27 Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins face-to-face meeting in Provo January 24-26 Daniel Sanders
16:24 RE: [higgins-dev] Getting a security token on behalf of another party George Stanchev
16:20 RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins face-to-face meeting in Provo January 24-26 Broberg, Jeffrey C
16:17 Re: [higgins-dev] Two proposed IdAS changes Jim Sermersheim
16:09 Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins face-to-face meeting in Provo January 24-26 Anthony Nadalin
15:57 Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins face-to-face meeting in Provo January 24-26 Duane Buss
15:56 Re: [higgins-dev] Two proposed IdAS changes Anthony Nadalin
15:56 RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins face-to-face meeting in Provo January 24-26 Gerald Beuchelt
15:48 Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins face-to-face meeting in Provo January 24-26 Jim Sermersheim
15:34 Re: [higgins-dev] Two proposed IdAS changes Tom Doman
15:27 Re: [higgins-dev] Two proposed IdAS changes Jim Sermersheim
15:22 RE: [higgins-dev] Making progress on higgins.eclipse.org Duane Buss
14:55 RE: [higgins-dev] Making progress on higgins.eclipse.org Broberg, Jeffrey C
14:46 RE: [higgins-dev] Making progress on higgins.eclipse.org Anthony Nadalin
14:35 Re: [higgins-dev] Two proposed IdAS changes Anthony Nadalin
14:19 RE: [higgins-dev] Making progress on higgins.eclipse.org Broberg, Jeffrey C
13:55 Re: [higgins-dev] Two proposed IdAS changes Jim Sermersheim
13:30 Re: [higgins-dev] Two proposed IdAS changes Michael McIntosh
13:26 RE: [higgins-dev] Making progress on higgins.eclipse.org Duane Buss
13:21 Re: [higgins-dev] Two proposed IdAS changes Tom Doman
13:11 Re: [higgins-dev] Two proposed IdAS changes Jim Sermersheim
12:10 RE: [higgins-dev] Two proposed IdAS changes Paul Trevithick
12:06 Re: [higgins-dev] Two proposed IdAS changes Tom Doman
January 09, 07
22:41 RE: [higgins-dev] Making progress on higgins.eclipse.org Broberg, Jeffrey C
20:42 [higgins-dev] Two proposed IdAS changes Jim Sermersheim
20:22 Re: [higgins-dev] Making progress on higgins.eclipse.org Jim Sermersheim
18:15 RE: [higgins-dev] Another Topic for F2F Paul Trevithick
17:40 Re: [higgins-dev] Another Topic for F2F Anthony Nadalin
17:14 [higgins-dev] Another Topic for F2F Pat Felsted
15:33 RE: [higgins-dev] general Registry thoughts Broberg, Jeffrey C
14:34 RE: [higgins-dev] Making progress on higgins.eclipse.org Broberg, Jeffrey C
13:19 Re: [higgins-dev] Making progress on higgins.eclipse.org Jim Sermersheim
13:08 Re: [higgins-dev] Making progress on higgins.eclipse.org Tom Doman
12:47 Re: [higgins-dev] Making progress on higgins.eclipse.org Michael McIntosh
11:47 Re: [higgins-dev] Making progress on higgins.eclipse.org Tom Doman
11:29 Re: [higgins-dev] Making progress on higgins.eclipse.org Tom Doman
January 08, 07
21:52 RE: [higgins-dev] Getting a security token on behalf of another party Anthony Nadalin
19:25 Re: [higgins-dev] Using self-issued card as AuthN method for managed card Daniel Sanders
18:35 [higgins-dev] Topic for face to face Pat Felsted
16:59 Re: [higgins-dev] Using self-issued card as AuthN method for managed card Anthony Nadalin
15:13 Re: [higgins-dev] Using self-issued card as AuthN method for managed card Michael McIntosh
14:46 Re: [higgins-dev] Using self-issued card as AuthN method for managed card Daniel Sanders
14:44 Re: [higgins-dev] Making progress on higgins.eclipse.org Michael McIntosh
13:49 Re: [higgins-dev] Making progress on higgins.eclipse.org Tom Doman
11:41 Re: [higgins-dev] Using self-issued card as AuthN method for managed card Michael McIntosh
11:26 RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins face-to-face meeting in Provo January 24-26 Paul Trevithick
11:21 Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins face-to-face meeting in Provo January 24-26 Anthony Nadalin
10:32 [higgins-dev] Higgins face-to-face meeting in Provo January 24-26 Paul Trevithick
09:51 Re: [higgins-dev] Using self-issued card as AuthN method for managed card Daniel Sanders
January 07, 07
11:22 Re: [higgins-dev] Making progress on higgins.eclipse.org Michael McIntosh
11:21 Re: [higgins-dev] Using self-issued card as AuthN method for managed card Michael McIntosh
January 06, 07
10:17 [higgins-dev] What external groups/organizations should we be linked with ? Anthony Nadalin
January 05, 07
23:29 Re: [higgins-dev] Two project-related questions Michael McIntosh
21:23 [higgins-dev] Two project-related questions Jim Sermersheim
21:15 RE: [higgins-dev] ant builds for STS Jim Sermersheim
16:11 Re: [higgins-dev] Using self-issued card as AuthN method for managed card Daniel Sanders
15:56 RE: [higgins-dev] ant builds for STS George Stanchev
15:16 RE: [higgins-dev] Getting a security token on behalf of another party George Stanchev
13:37 Re: [higgins-dev] Getting a security token on behalf of another party Anthony Nadalin
12:33 [higgins-dev] Getting a security token on behalf of another party George Stanchev
January 04, 07
20:52 [higgins-dev] Notes from Jan 4th Higgins call Paul Trevithick
12:34 RE: [higgins-dev] general Registry thoughts Broberg, Jeffrey C
11:44 [higgins-dev] general Registry thoughts Greg Byrd
January 03, 07
19:03 [higgins-dev] Regular Higgins Developer's Call Thursday at 12:00 NOON EST Mary Ruddy
16:15 Re: [higgins-dev] Proper home for card generator code Jim Sermersheim
16:10 RE: [higgins-dev] ant builds for STS Jim Sermersheim
16:01 RE: [higgins-dev] ant builds for STS Jim Sermersheim
15:51 RE: [higgins-dev] Agenda Item for Thursday Call Anthony Nadalin
12:31 RE: [higgins-dev] Agenda Item for Thursday Call Jim Sermersheim
January 02, 07
20:11 RE: [higgins-dev] Agenda Item for Thursday Call Mary Ruddy
19:04 [higgins-dev] Agenda Item for Thursday Call Daniel Sanders
15:32 [higgins-dev] Re: RP Enablement Daniel Sanders
13:19 Re: [higgins-dev] Making progress on higgins.eclipse.org Tom Doman
December 28, 06
16:55 RE: [higgins-dev] versioning higgins libraries Mary Ruddy
December 22, 06
11:59 [higgins-dev] Specification updates Anthony Nadalin
11:39 Re: [higgins-dev] Using self-issued card as AuthN method for managed card Anthony Nadalin
December 21, 06
21:42 [higgins-dev] Updated higgins.owl (v1.12) Paul Trevithick
16:08 Re: [higgins-dev] Using self-issued card as AuthN method for managed card Michael McIntosh
15:32 [higgins-dev] Making progress on higgins.eclipse.org Michael McIntosh
14:23 Re: [higgins-dev] Using self-issued card as AuthN method for managed card Daniel Sanders
14:12 Re: [higgins-dev] Using self-issued card as AuthN method for managed card Michael McIntosh

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10