RE: [higgins-dev] Does higgins.owl need to show the tie betweenSubjectRelationship and DigitalSubject

Good point. I noticed that today too and added just what you have below
(except subjectRelationship is now relationship).

Fixed:

See http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/ontologies/2006/higgins.owl
and http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Higgins_Ontology

-Paul