[higgins-dev] Higgins.owl and HigginsLDAP.owl open issues

Tom/all,

After reviewing the schema/ontology-related messages on this dev list and
looking for open issues. I see that they roughly fall into two categories.
The first are directly related to higgins.owl. I have summarized them here
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Data_Model_Open_Issues.

The second category are issues related to your work on creating
HigginsLDAP.owl that, if I understand correctly, could provide a reusable
_generic_ ontology for Context Providers that connect to LDAP repositories
each of which uses a _specific_ LDAP schema. These specific LDAP schemas
would be expressed in OWL that imports HigginsLDAP. This HigginsLDAP.owl
imports higgins.owl and is thus related to it, but HigginsLDAP.owl
introduces a number of issues that are specific to the LDAP domain.

-Paul

Back to the top