RE: [higgins-dev] Nomination of Mike McIntosh as a Higgins committer

Voting results: three +1s, no -1s.

-Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Trevithick
Sent:
Monday, August 07, 2006 6:25 PM
To: higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [higgins-dev] Nomination of Mike McIntosh as a Higgins committer

I nominate Mike McIntosh be added to the Higgins project as a committer. Mike has been making valuable contributions to the Higgins project since April. For example, prior to the June demonstrations at the Berkman Id Mashup conference in Cambridge, Mike burned the midnight oil working out how to integrate IBM’s STS component with Higgins, and together we successfully demonstrated sign-in to some Microsoft CardSpace-compatible relying (prototype) sites. He has also contributed Higgins bug fixes and new interfaces for me to commit into the project. Since then, Mike has gathered requirements for the STS working with other members of the Eclipse community and has led the STS development work that will be contributed to Higgins in August. Mike works in research for IBM.

Higgins Committers please respond to this email with either:  +1 (yes) -1 (veto), or 0 (abstain) or request for more information.  The voting period is one week. If I don't hear from a given committer within that time, I'll assume a vote of 0.  If we receive at least three positive votes with no negative votes the addition will likely be approved and I'll start the rest of the process described here http://www.eclipse.org/legal/newcommitter.php.

-Paul

Back to the top