[higgins-dev] Higgins Dev Call 8/10/2006, noon ET

Attended
--------
- Mary, Paul, JimS, Brian, Greg, Uppili, Heather Hinton

Component Architecture
----------------------
- discussion of proposed new architecture v18 (currently here
http://spwiki.editme.com/v18Proposed): progress was made, but not
conclusive. Heather will continue to mull this over
- we can continue on the list and at the F2F

IdAS
----
- Tom's three issues #6, #3, #4

- On #6: (Schema - OWL DL): Paul will work on some OWL-DL examples to help
clarify

- On #3: (Representing multi-valued attributes): Jim thinks this will fall
out when we see the examples and if the values are based on XML schema

- On #4: (Filter language): Just started looking at SPARQL to see how
difficult it might be (esp. related to LDAP). We need to provide fully
functional IdAS interface that surface the full functionality of LDAP. Greg:
there are ways to use regular expressions, similar to XPath. Maybe it is too
expressive?

- There was some discussion of auth issues related to the need to repeatedly
calling open
- Jim to perhaps add an entry here http://spwiki.editme.com/IDASUseCases
about this

Misc
----
- 4 committer nominations are in the works, voting will close next week

Preparations for ISS f2f in Raleigh
- Mary to check into conference bridge in the room

Back to the top