[higgins-dev] IdAS Relationship issue

Having done addRelationship() methods implementation in according to new IdAS API, I've discovered the following restriction. The context's relationships can be added to the Context only and on the other hand the subject's relationships can be added to the Subject only. It means that context and subject cannot refer each other. The reason is that there are Java generics declared in IdAS interfaces (i.e. IHasRelationships<URI> for IContext and IHasRelationships<IDigitalSubject> for IDigitalSubject).

Is it a right behavior? Does it what we need?

--
Best Regards,
Sergei

Back to the top