[higgins-dev] Higgins project tracking

Folks,

We’re now using a new system for tracking the Higgins project. The overall plan is here http://www.eclipse.org/higgins/plan.php but that’s just a link to a wiki page for each milestone. E.g. the upcoming Sept 29 milestone 0.5 is described here http://spwiki.editme.com/PlanM5

You’ll notice little numbers in parens, e.g. (153208). These are Eclipse Bugzilla items. We use Bugzilla for both enhancement tracking and bug tracking (right now there are very few bugs, mostly enhancements). To see the details of a bug/enhancement look at the Notes section at the bottom of this page http://spwiki.editme.com/PlanM5.

To see what’s “to do” (open), go here http://spwiki.editme.com/Higgins  and look under “Plan”. To the right of “Bugzilla project tracking: you’ll see open. ßclick on this

-Paul

Back to the top