[higgins-dev] Nomination of Maxim Kopeyka as Higgins committer

I nominate Maxim Kopeyka be added to the Higgins project as a committer.
Maxim Kopeyka has been a developer for about 9 years working in Delphi and
Java. He has experience on both client and server side development using a
wide variety of development tools.

Since April Maxim has been working on design and implementation of the
Higgins Browser Extension (HBX) in Javascript for Firefox. Maxim has been
involved with me on the design and continuing development of HBX. He has
worked on the CardSpace compatibility as well as RSS and form-filling
capabilities.

Higgins Committers please respond to this email with either:  +1 (yes) -1
(veto), or 0 (abstain) or request for more information.  The voting period
is one week. If I don't hear from a given committer within that time, I'll
assume a vote of 0.  If we receive at least three positive votes with no
negative votes the addition will likely be approved and I'll start the rest
of the process described here http://www.eclipse.org/legal/newcommitter.php.

(Okay, that's the last nomination for a while I think!)

-Paul

Back to the top