[higgins-dev] moving credentials out of Firefox

Q. are there any plans to store Firefox credentials &

<robertj> Jimse: are there any plans to have someone do the work to
store Firefox credentials in OS X or Gnome's keyring?
<robertj> and I guess card info as well

(voice in head: That question was less stupid, though you asked it in a
profoundly stupid way-)

A.

<Jimse> that kind of stuff will be the focus of the next higgins
face-to-face meeting in Aug
<Jimse> some similar work has been done in CASA, and we need to work to
reconcile that with the Higgins ISS and HBX
<Jimse> We really need Paul Trevithick online here because he's kind of
the chief idea wrangler
<domanator> yeah, send that question to the higgins-dev list, paul will
know the plan for that

(hope: Save us with a good thought Paul!)

Back to the top