[higgins-dev] Added basic impls for metadata

I added basic implementations for IProperty, IMetadataItem, and IMetadata, so provider writers can use them if they only need simple functionality. Classes are: BasicProperty, BasicMetadataItem, and BasicMetadata.

If this is something we don't want to do, I can remove them -- just seemed like the right thing to do in order to prevent lots of duplication of code among provider writers. If it's seen as something that will clutter up the idas package too much, we could create a new idas.toolkit package or something.

Jim

Back to the top