[higgins-dev] [IdAS] filter format

Since we are requiring Context data to be surfaced as RDF, does it make sense to use SPARQL as a filter language? It can be used to find DigitalSubjects (based on attributes and metadata) within a Context, or search for a Context (using metadata) from a particular ContextProvider.

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/j-sparql/

Don't know if we'd want to carry this all the way up to ContextProvider attributes -- might be simpler in that case to just have a few string-based attributes, such as Name, ImplementedBy, DataFormats, etc.

...Greg

Back to the top