[higgins-dev] Invitation to Eclipse Summit Europe

Higgins folks,

The Eclipse Foundation will be hosting our first annual Eclipse Summit
Europe in Esslingen, Germany (near Stuttgart) in October. (Please see ).

We are looking for project presentations, and as one of Eclipse's coolest
projects I would like to make sure that you're aware of this event. There
may also be an opportunity to host an identity symposium at the event if you
ask real soon ;-)

Ralph Mueller is the chair of the program committee, so please contact him
if you have any interest.

Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director,
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.