RE: [higgins-dev] Higgins Face-to-Face - proposed agenda

Mary and all,

Here is my initial cut at slides for the ALF STS scenarios.  I am a bit concerned about this being the last topic on the agenda, and perhaps running out of time for it.

Brian

From: higgins-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Mary Ruddy
Sent: Wed 7/5/2006 7:42 PM
To: higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [higgins-dev] Higgins Face-to-Face - proposed agenda

Attached is the proposed agenda for our meeting on Thursday and Friday.  Let us know if you think there should be additional items on the list

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.