Re: [higgins-dev] Higgins Face-to-Face - proposed agenda

One other note: If we do need the currently proposed times for non IdAS discussions, I'm willing to sit with a smaller group to discuss IdAS during off times (5 to 7 and post-dinner on Thursday).

Jim

>>> "Jim Sermersheim" <jimse@xxxxxxxxxx> 7/5/06 11:03 PM >>>
I'd rather see less items and more time carved out for discussion of the IdAS APIs. Maybe there will be time at the end of Thursday's Technical Deep Dive

Jim

>>> "Mary Ruddy" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 7/5/06 10:42 PM >>>

Attached is the proposed agenda for our meeting on Thursday and Friday.  Let us know if you think there should be additional items on the list

Back to the top