[higgins-dev] Higgins developers call this Thursday, June 29 at 4:00 EDT

The next “weekly” Higgins developers call is this Thursday, June 29 at 4:00 EDT.  We have our usual dial-in number:

1-641-297-5600 (IOWA) passcode 762425

Let us know if you plan to attend so that we can adjust the number of lines.

A lot has been going on since our last weekly call.

Proposed agenda to include

1)       Catalyst Conference visibility

2)       Harvard Berkman Identity Mashup Conference interoperability demos

3)       Heraldry Project

4)       The following week’s “call” will be a face-to-face meeting in Cambridge

5)       Technical items that we need to get back to after spending much of the last few weeks preparing for and attending conferences.

a.       Code contributions that are in the works

b.       Improving project processes – Bugzilla, automated builds, etc.

c.       Etc.

Back to the top