[higgins-dev] No Higgins Dev call today - Next call June on June 29 at 4:00 EDT

There will not be a Higgins dev call today, due to a schedule conflict.  Since many on the list have been meeting at Harvard this week, hopefully this is not too much of a problem.

There has been a lot going on with Higgins in the last few weeks including the creation of several integration demonstrations that were show cased at the Identity Mashup conference at Harvard this week.  Thanks again to the people on this list who “burned the midnight oil” getting the demonstrations to work. The demonstrations were a big success and the Higgins project is now in a very different place than it was just a few weeks ago.  More on this and our relationship with the newly announced Apache Heraldry project at our next call.

Our next call will be June 29th at 4:00 EDT.  For those on this list who were not at the Harvard Conference (or who were there and have follow-up action items), let us know if you have any issues that can not wait until next week.

Back to the top