[higgins-dev] DRAFT: Infocard Enabled Website Demo

Forwarded on behalf of Tony Nadalin

As an stop gap we can us this basic site (you can look at the source of
the web page), Hopefully Paul's HBX will work with this (maybe he has a
different site to use). I have asked MS for a full blown Infocard enabled
relying party web site, will see what/if they come back.

https://identityblog.com/wp-login.php

So we have been talking about a more robust demo, here the idea would be
as follows:

1.      Jeff receives an email invitation to join the Harvard Conference
PIP group.  This email is generated as an outcome of the
online registration process.
2.      The invitation has two links
1.      Click here if you have already downloaded HBX
2.      Click here to join group is you need to download HBX
3.      Click here if you need to download Firefox
4.      Issue - what about our mac users?
3.      Jeff clicks on Download And Install HBX
4.      System takes Jeff to a PIP signon page (since he isn't signed
in).
5.      Jeff enters his "name" and password and repeats the password (to
register on the PIP for the first time)
6.      After the download is complete, Jeff is taken to the join Berkman
Conference Attendee PIP group page (The invitation should contain a
reference to which group it is for.  For example
PIP.partiyinc.net/join/BerkmanConferenceAttendee.  We should make this
context name more unique. When you click on a link to download HBX,
depending were you are when you click this, a ponter is set to take you to
the link for the appropriate Join Group page after the install is complete
and you have authenticated to the PIP.  Need to work out the details).
7.   Jeff click on "Login with Higgins" button
8.   Jeff is prompted to send an HTag to the site (relying party .. thi is
to verify site, this is the site's reputaion page)
9.   Jeff chooses to send a HTag to the site, the identity selector
displays which match the site's policy (relying party), if no existing
HTags exists the identity selector will search IdAS for claims.
10.  Claims are presented to Jeff
11.  Jeff selects to send this information to to the site (relying party)
12.  The idenity selector calls out to STS for a security token as
described in the site's (relying party) policy and includes the claims as
selected, the STS retuns the token to the identity selector
13.  The identity selector does a HTTP Post to the site (relying party)
with the requested token