Re: [higgins-dev] Agenda for today's 5pm ET telecon

I'll be there.

Tom

>>> jimse@xxxxxxxxxx 4/20/2006 9:15 AM >>>
It's highly unlikely that I'll be able to call in (though I wish I
could). Dale and Pat are also out today. Hopefully Tom and/or Duane
will
be able to join.

>>> paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 4/20/06 7:06 AM >>>

Please reply if you will, or think you will be able to attend so we
can
reserve the right number of lines for the call:

* Update on Milestone 0.3 (http://spwiki.editme.com/PlanM3)
      * ECF integration -- still not done
      * Refactoring to ?M4? lingo --still not done

* Update on Milestone 0.4 (http://spwiki.editme.com/PlanM4)
    Done:
      * Higgins is now running on a Tomcat/OSGI server
    In Progress:
      * Firefox HBX is being debugged with help from Chuck Mortimore?s
https://xmldap.org/relyingparty/
      * Data model goals:
http://spwiki.editme.com/RevisedDataModelGoalsM4
      * Yet another data model proposal: <will be posted prior to
meeting>

* Other Items
      * STS status and spex
      * JAAS design work and tweak to architecture diagram:
http://spwiki.editme.com/ArchitectureM4
      * New wishlist: http://spwiki.editme.com/Wishlist
      * Status of automated builds of components:
http://spwiki.editme.com/ComponentProjects
      * Discuss how Higgins project can better support non-Java
environments

Back to the top