Re: [higgins-dev] Agenda for today's 5pm ET telecon

It's highly unlikely that I'll be able to call in (though I wish I could). Dale and Pat are also out today. Hopefully Tom and/or Duane will be able to join.

>>> paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 4/20/06 7:06 AM >>>

Please reply if you will, or think you will be able to attend so we can reserve the right number of lines for the call:

* Update on Milestone 0.3 (http://spwiki.editme.com/PlanM3)

      * ECF integration -- still not done

      * Refactoring to "M4" lingo --still not done

* Update on Milestone 0.4 (http://spwiki.editme.com/PlanM4)

    Done:

      * Higgins is now running on a Tomcat/OSGI server

    In Progress:

      * Firefox HBX is being debugged with help from Chuck Mortimore's https://xmldap.org/relyingparty/

      * Data model goals: http://spwiki.editme.com/RevisedDataModelGoalsM4

      * Yet another data model proposal: <will be posted prior to meeting>

* Other Items

      * STS status and spex

      * JAAS design work and tweak to architecture diagram: http://spwiki.editme.com/ArchitectureM4

      * New wishlist: http://spwiki.editme.com/Wishlist

      * Status of automated builds of components: http://spwiki.editme.com/ComponentProjects

      * Discuss how Higgins project can better support non-Java environments

Back to the top