[hibachi-dev] How to compile Hibachi sources

Hi,
I have downloaded the Hibachi sources from the repository and would like to compile
and build the plugin. How do I compile the Hibachi sources and all the relevant modules? I didn't
find any instruction on how to compile the sources and build the plugin. I don't see the build.xml
file for all the sub-projects. I am planning to add some extensions to the Hibachi Ada IDE and
it would be great help if someone can point me to the right direction.

Thanks,
Mahua Roy.

Back to the top