To: "Hibachi Dev list" <hibachi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: [hibachi-dev] How do you manage your Ada projects in Hibachi?

On Mon, 2008-05-05 at 10:33 -0500, Adam Haselhuhn wrote:
Luke,

First, to address your problem:

> Firstly, Hibachi won't create the project in sub directory and I have > to
> move it to the place I want it. I've also had to hand mangle some other
> stuff.

When you create a project, the first page of the wizard allows you to
specify the name of the project and the location of the project. Initially, the "Use default location" button is checked, which causes the project to be
created in the workspace directory.  If you uncheck this button, you can
specify any directory you choose.

Doesn't work, it creates it in the directory 1 directory back from where
I tell it to. I also have to add the actual project directory name as
it's not added by the wizard unless that checkbox is selected.

My default is: /home/laguest/src/mine/eclipse_workspaces/

if I specify /home/laguest/src/mine/eclipse_workspaces/some_project and
then type in some_actual_project into the project name, I also have to
add the project name to the workspace directory. The wizard will then
create the project
in /home/laguest/src/mine/eclipse_workspaces/some_actual_project when
it should
be /home/laguest/src/mine/eclipse_workspaces/some_project/some_actual_project

Thanks,
Luke.