Re: [hibachi-dev] How do you manage your Ada projects in Hibachi?

On Mon, 2008-05-05 at 10:33 -0500, Adam Haselhuhn wrote:
> Luke,
>
> First, to address your problem:
>
> > Firstly, Hibachi won't create the project in sub directory and I have to
> > move it to the place I want it. I've also had to hand mangle some other
> > stuff.
>
> When you create a project, the first page of the wizard allows you to
> specify the name of the project and the location of the project.  Initially,
> the "Use default location" button is checked, which causes the project to be
> created in the workspace directory.  If you uncheck this button, you can
> specify any directory you choose.

Doesn't work, it creates it in the directory 1 directory back from where
I tell it to. I also have to add the actual project directory name as
it's not added by the wizard unless that checkbox is selected.

My default is: /home/laguest/src/mine/eclipse_workspaces/

if I specify /home/laguest/src/mine/eclipse_workspaces/some_project and
then type in some_actual_project into the project name, I also have to
add the project name to the workspace directory. The wizard will then
create the project
in /home/laguest/src/mine/eclipse_workspaces/some_actual_project when
it should
be /home/laguest/src/mine/eclipse_workspaces/some_project/some_actual_project

Thanks,
Luke.

Back to the top