Re: [henshin-dev] References to outside elements

Hi Daniel,

Ok, i figured it out to create the right elements. In the use case mentioned i had to create some nodes that do not reside in the rule on UML level (e.g. the classifier of the instance spec).

That way it works to create these edges on the RHS.

Thanks,

Johannes