document : https://wiki.eclipse.org/Henshin_Transformation_Meta-Model

Please let me know if this is right.
Thanks

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 10:57 PM, Matthias Tichy <matthias.tichy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Can you not simply use a Negative Application Condition in the second rule which ensure that there are not 2 work products (without using the first rule at all).

/mtt

From: Subramanya K G <subramanya.kg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Donnerstag, 26. Juni 2014 22:53

Subject: Re: [henshin-dev] Information on attribute conditions

Hello Mathias,

Thanks for the reply, but I am using state space exploration, so I cannot use any conditional units.

1. In the first rule (testRule), I check if there two elements of type "Work Product"  (see the attachment)
2. The second rule (rule2) has to be executed only if the first rule does not have two objects of type "Work Products"

Thanks