From: Subramanya K G <subramanya.kg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Donnerstag, 26. Juni 2014 22:39
Subject: [henshin-dev] Information on attribute conditions

Hello All,

I have two rules.
1. One rule is to check for the presence of some elements and based on this,
2. The second rule must decide whether two execute the rule or not.

I feel this can be done through adding attribute condition in the tree based editor.

Is there some reference example for this ?? or some material where I could get some more info on this.

Thanks in advance.

--

Thanks & Regards,
Subramanya