Re: [henshin-dev] Using predefined UML primitive types in Henshin

Hi,

the node creation dialog does not display EDataTypes anymore (only EClasses).

Cheers,
Christian

Hi Thorsten,

Thank you for the explanation. The situation is much clearer to me now – I was confused by the availability of the String type in the “Choose Node Type and Action” dialog.

Cheers,

Vlad