[henshin-dev] Using predefined UML primitive types in Henshin

Hi,

I would like to add an attribute of type String (that is, the UML predefined PrimitiveTypes::String) to a UML Class.

To do this, I have imported the “http://www.eclipse.org/uml2/4.0.0/Types” package from the registry. However, when I try to add a Node to my Henshin diagram and select its type as String, the node is not added. When I click OK on the “Choose Node Type and Action” dialog I see no change in the Henshin diagram or in the Henshin tree representation, even though the dialog allows me to select String as the node’s type.

As a workaround, I could add a node of type PrimitiveType and set its name property to “String”, but I am curious if I can use the actual String type in UML and not define my own.

Thanks again,

Vlad

Vlad Acretoaie

PhD student

DTU Compute

Technical University of Denmark

Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science

Matematiktorvet

Building 303B, Room 055

DK - 2800 Kgs. Lyngby

Denmark