Von: Frank HERMANN <frank.hermann@xxxxxx>
Datum: Montag, 9. Dezember 2013 13:57
An: Marco Konersmann <marco.konersmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "henshin-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <henshin-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [henshin-dev] Henshin TGG

Dear Marco,

the project is running and the development is continued at TU Berlin and University of Luxembourg.
Moreover, the tool is used by engineers of the industrial partner SES in Luxembourg for the translation of satellite control procedures.

Below, you can find videos and references for HenshinTGG.

Fell free to send recommendations for tool improvements.

We are also in research collaboration with Prof. Barbara König at University of Duisburg Essen.
In which domain are you planing to apply HenshinTGG?

Best regards,

Frank

VIDEOS

- TGG tutorial
http://www.birs.ca/videos/2013
http://www.birs.ca/events/2013/5-day-workshops/13w5115/videos/watch/201312021421-Hermann.mp4

- Tool demonstration
http://www.birs.ca/events/2013/5-day-workshops/13w5115/videos/watch/201312051655-Hermann.mp4

- Further video on application at SES
http://wwwen.uni.lu/snt/research#
Satellite Procedure Execution Language & Library (SPELL)