[henshin-dev] Henshin TGG

Dear Henshin Developers,

I found a project implementing a TGG extension for Henshin
(https://github.com/JuergenGall/Henshin-Editor). However, I wasn’t able to
find any information about the maturity and longevity of that project. I
would appreciate to use TGG in Henshin, for I have a case for
bidirectional transformations.

Could you please tell me if this project is still active and followed up
by people?

Best regards
Marco Konersmann

--