thank you! That works. I think we just talked about in another problem :-)

Cheers,
Yannic

On 7 July 2013 23:14, Matthias Tichy <matthias.tichy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hej,

This could be due to the check dangling link flag in the rule.  It should be probably "false" in your case to allow the application of your first rule.

/mtt

From: Yannic Noller <nolleryc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sonntag, 7. Juli 2013 23:10

Subject: [henshin-dev] Delete Trace Object

Hi all,

I want to delete a element of my instance model with the following rule:
Inline images 1
But the rule is not applicable, also if my instance model contains the specified Component with a connected Trace object through a source reference. Do you know why it's not applicable? I think it should be applicable.

I also tried the next rule:
Inline images 2
This works. But I don't want to specifiy the target element of the Trace object because it could be another than an ErrorInstance. Is there a way to specify that there is any target element without specifying that it is e.g. an ErroInstance? I tried to replace ErrorInstance with EObject, but that doesn't work.

Thank you in advance!

Cheers,
Yannic