Re: [henshin-dev] Delete Trace Object

Hej,

This could be due to the check dangling link flag in the rule.  It should be probably "false" in your case to allow the application of your first rule.

/mtt

From: Yannic Noller <nolleryc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sonntag, 7. Juli 2013 23:10
Subject: [henshin-dev] Delete Trace Object

Hi all,

I want to delete a element of my instance model with the following rule:
Inline images 1
But the rule is not applicable, also if my instance model contains the specified Component with a connected Trace object through a source reference. Do you know why it's not applicable? I think it should be applicable.

I also tried the next rule:
Inline images 2
This works. But I don't want to specifiy the target element of the Trace object because it could be another than an ErrorInstance. Is there a way to specify that there is any target element without specifying that it is e.g. an ErroInstance? I tried to replace ErrorInstance with EObject, but that doesn't work.

Thank you in advance!

Cheers,
Yannic

Back to the top