Re: [henshin-dev] My part

Hi Stefan,

I appreciate that you think about your part in the project. From my side, it is ok if you are currently not committing code. Your knowledge is still very valuable for the project and who knows, maybe some day you want to get involved again. So unless you really want to make a cut, I would really like you to stay on board. It goes without saying that this holds also for the other committers.

Let me use the chance to say that I will be also starting a new job soon. I don't know yet how much time I will have to code for Henshin then. Anyway, we have made big steps in the past 2-3 releases and I believe it is now time to make the necessary small improvements to push Henshin to the 1.0 release. It is my goal to make these necessary steps and to expand our user base. The long-term goal is to make Henshin stable enough to graduate to a full modeling project.

Cheers,
Christian