[henshin-dev] My part

Hi all

As everybody has
surely noticed, my work at Henshin was not as significant as it should be for a committer.

It turns out to be very difficult for me to put extra effort in something *after* a busy working day and also after having put the children to bed. During my time at the university, I was able to raise the required effort *during* the day between one task or the other.  However, for me in "real business" this approach does not seem to work.

To make a long story short, I currently think about leaving the project since I am not sure how long this situation is as it is.
I alternatively could just wait until anything happens but to be honest I believe Christian to be frustrated enough of committers not committing.

In the future if there is sufficient time I nevertheless can imagine to improve certain parts and provide patches...after all I still feel connected to Henshin and to you committers and friends.

Best regards
Stefan

Back to the top