Re: [henshin-dev] How to match attribute against a list?

Am 11.01.2013 08:49, schrieb Christian Krause:
Hi Jens,

I did not have time yet to look into this. I hope I can do it in the
next couple of days.

Don't hasten with that; as time runs short for my thesis, I would'nt have time to evaluate and upgrade to a new version of Henshin and use this new feature.

In the meanwhile, I did something like a workaround on a logical level which does it for me by now - and it helped me to use the power of the the JavaScript interpreter, too :)

Thanks again,

Jens

Back to the top