[henshin-dev] Compare two node's attributes in rule?

Hi,

In addition to my last question, it would be important for me to compare the attributes values of two nodes of the same type.

Say I have two nodes of the type critical.
Every node has the attribute "high". I want to create a rule which has a match if the values of the two "high"-attributes do differ. Is there any documentation on how Henshin calculates values of the "Value"-property and what it's features are?

Jens

Back to the top