Re: [henshin-dev] How to match attribute against a list?

Hi Jens,

I did not have a chance to look at the code yet, but I suspect that this has simply not been implemented in the interpreter yet. The interpreter should parse the [..,..,..] pattern and create an EList from it. Then this EList should be used for matching. We will fix this soon. I keep you posted.

Cheers,
Christian