Re: [henshin-dev] Migrating to git

Hi Felix,

one month ago I wrote an e-mail with the subject "Release planned for beginning of November". I don't see how anyone could miss that.

Regarding Git: I do not really have the time to learn Git, to migrate our repository, and to adapt our build scripts to Git. Besides, I don't see why we would need Git.

Cheers,
Christian