Re: [henshin-dev] Validation code

Hi Frank,

this doesn't look very good. Could you try to run the executable Java app? Just right-click on the Java class in the Sierpinski package and select Run as -> Java application. Then we know whether it is a problem of the wizard or something else. My guess is it is a problem in the wizard.

Cheers,
Christian