Re: [henshin-dev] programatically creating rules and Graphs

Hey Felix & Gregor,

currently I am heavily busy such that I am not able to answer questions... could you please keep an eye on this list!

there are some guys in the queue here(I am very very sorry guys!) still waiting for an answer. Please help them!!

regards, stefan

huma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb:

Hi,

My task is that i want to dynamically match rules in two different
transformation systems on the basis of the elements in their LHS and
RHS. This matching is to decide whether the two transformation systems
have similar rules or not. The matching of element may consider
multiple factors, e.g., the types of the elements, the structure of
LHS and RHS of the two rules, etc. Can matching API help me in this
regard? if not is there any support by henshin to do such a matching?

henshin-dev mailing list
henshin-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx