Re: [henshin-dev] programatically creating rules and Graphs

Hi,

My task is that i want to dynamically match rules in two different transformation systems on the basis of the elements in their LHS and RHS. This matching is to decide whether the two transformation systems have similar rules or not. The matching of element may consider multiple factors, e.g., the types of the elements, the structure of LHS and RHS of the two rules, etc. Can matching API help me in this regard? if not is there any support by henshin to do such a matching?

Quoting Christian Krause <henshin.ck@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Zilla,

I am not sure what you mean by "compare/match rules with each other". Henshin targets arbitrary EMF models. Since the Henshin model for defining transformations is itself an EMF model, you can define rules that match other rules. This is the whole idea of HO-transformations. If you meant something else, maybe try to explain in more detail what you are trying to achieve.

Cheers,
Christian